Wednesday, January 05, 2005

photos from HUGE Camp 2004.

here are the more photos taken during camp. i've got to thank Mark and Megan, as they help me with the photos, respectively taking shots and contributing. thanks!

anyway, i'll find a site where i can store up pictures for other people to view. i'm still searching, ok? can anyone give me a hand, please?




Johnathan (left) Aaron, and me! we have the younger ones following us this time!
Posted by Hello


the three of us who were left behind on DAY ONE at the campsite.from left, BlurChu?, Silas and Justin.
Posted by Hello


the youths... at the campsite, now waiting to be brought to Lake Town Resort for the briefing on the first day.
Posted by Hello


the youths, while waiting for the concert to start.
Posted by Hello


the other youths, sitting behind.
Posted by Hello


YOUTH ALIVE REVIVAL CENTER (me, the photographer!)
Posted by Hello


don't play play!~ Mark taking a picture of me after i took a shower.
Posted by Hello


everybody loves Jeremy!
Posted by Hello


Silas, in the bus, trying to catch a nap. pity, he can't get any!
Posted by Hello


poser!
Posted by Hello


this is a picture of me, taking a picture of Ashleigh, who's taking a picture of me!
Posted by Hello


what my roommates and i do most of the time in camp: SLEEPING!
Posted by Hello






Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: