Sunday, December 05, 2004

sleepless in Ampang.

it only took a cup of teh ais, laced with trouble making caffine to keep me awake!

yes... and all this while, i have been watching TV, chatting via MSN Messenger, updating my blog, etc. i mean, i'm now a moving, typing zombie, yearning to sleep! but that darn caffine has distrubed my already haywired internal clock. my body can't tell when it's night or day, nor when is it the right time to sleep. and since i couldn't sleep, i didn't bother to sleep, for the fear of sleeping till late in the afternoon. yes, a problem quite frequent to me nowadays. so, since i might sleep like a log later, why not keep yourself awake, and sleep early later?

i chatted with Kelvin, Weng Woy, Rachel and Tracy till about before 5 am. i was also playing some online game provided birthdayalarms.com. it was an arithmatic game, that kept the brain "fresh", and i multitasked, by chatting with my friends. plus, i patiently update my blog. apparently, there's a problem with HELLO, but that was like... so 3 hours ago.

i'm going to play the bass guitar for service later, and i'm all dressed up to kill now.

*yawn*

i'm gonna sleep. could someone please help me think of way to fall asleep fast, and maybe things i should avoid doing that can put me into this state of insomnia? please?


experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
Oscar Wilde (1845 - 1900)


Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: