Monday, December 31, 2007

Staring Blankly (Go): Going There Again.

There's just too little time left before the new year arrives.

I had some time to ponder about things that have happened in the past. Things i could have avoided and things i should have done. Played the scenario one time too many, and i wonder if it would turn out the way i'm pleased with.

Up to now, i could not really understand (or least see) my purpose; what i really want. What is my purpose being me? It seems like i'm just moving with the path life paved for me. But can i get out of it and make my own way?

I accept the fact that whatever God does, He has His reason(s), and it is for our own benefit. We may not be able to comprehend His plan for us, but it's for our own good. Yes, i can't see it, yet.

Sometimes, i wonder if i can turn back, and look for him. And will He be there too?


Jack: I've been flying a lot. That golden pass that they gave us, I've been using it. Every Friday night I fly from Los Angeles to Tokyo, or Singapore, or Sydney. And I get off and I have a drink, and then I fly home.

Kate: Why?

Jack: Because I want it to crash, Kate. I don't care about anybody else on board. Every little bump we hit, or turbulence, I actually close my eyes and I pray that I can get back."

Kate: This is not going to change.

Jack: No, I am sick of lying. We made a mistake.

Kate: I have to go. He's going to be wondering where I am.

Jack: We were not supposed to leave.

Kate: Yes we were. Bye, Jack.

Jack: We have to go back, Kate!


Taken from Lost, (Through the Looking Glass, Part 2)


But nonetheless, regardless of circumstances, i must move forward in order to evolve and grow.



Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: