Thursday, February 01, 2007

Living On Vague Emotions. (v1.5)

I was supposed to put this entry up days ago. But now isn't too late.

"...I'm watching you watch
Over me and I've got
The greatest view from here
I'm watching you watch
Over me and I've got
The greatest view from here

Now that you know why you feel like you do..."

Taken from Silverchair's Greatest View

The lyrics above explains a lot about me now.

For the past few days, i've been living in a state of total euphoria and ignorance - blissful about my surroundings and others has this mutual connectivity when online. The center of emotion when haywire, while the nervous system was unable to comprehend the information overload. Eye to eye electricity. Wonderful.

In laymen's words, I'm infatuated. I'm ambiguously in love.


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: