Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Brand New and Test

Oooh! Blogger has a new look. I guess there'll be a few new options for me to tweak with.

Tomorrow's the grand day - Jan 2007 Talent Night here in UTAR PJ campus! With the theme "The Unmasked Myth", do expect to be blown away not only by the contestants, but by the decorations and performances! Plus, spending almost half my time in meetings the last short semester and most of my time in the training and practices of the contestants, it should be mind blowing!

*yawn* I have had only three hours plus worth of shut eyes since Monday. I'm exhausted. But my mind still going on and on and on....

And with the Talent Night, comes the part where the committee have been teasing about being with one of the contestant. I totally understand what it means when people are talking behind your back and laughing in front of your face.

Those people are those know about this little infatuation of mine.

Which i would want to tell my buddies about over dinner sometime this week. It's not to brag, but to inform of what have been happening in this interesting life of mine. And for crying out loud, she is not an accessory which i hang by my side - she's another human being with feelings.

Indeed, a human being who belongs to God. I must remember that i don't own her. Thus, the gift of free will each of us has. I shouldn't be possessive over her, or i wouldn't be any different than an obessive stalker.

"It's better to grow in love than to fall in love," she told me over an insightful and delightful date breakfast last weekend.

One thing i need to do is to think twice on the actions i take, as each move affects another. I should be balancing the thoughts that have been going through my mind and my heart - thinking through the kind of judgement i been making and will make. Perhaps too little blood is up there as it's running down the southern region!

Prayers and guidence from God is what i need every single day, that i may grow in wisdom, knowledge and maturity every new day - a predicament in which God is putting me through a test of faith and patience.


"Convinced of my deception
I've always been a fool
I fear this love reaction
Just like you said I would

A rose could never lie
About the love it brings
And I could never promise
To be any of those things

If I was not so weak
If I was not so cold
If I was not so scared of being broken
Growing old
I would be...."


Excerpt from Jars of Clay's Frail



Love & Peace!~

BC?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It better be good!!! I have higher expectations. Since the one they had de other time. *pukes*

Anyways. I miss being in the TT comm for college last time. It was so much fun. That includes the political part! So much nyummy gossipy around. Haha.