Saturday, February 10, 2007

Everyone Loves Elmo! (ver. 1.5)

Last year, Dewgem told me this this interview where this TV show host Rove McManus had with Elmo from Sesame Street! Not too long after that, i decided to check it out myself, and boy, was it funny!

I told other friends about it, and some laughing to it. Others were just dumbfounded.

Anyway, here's the video:



Oh, and here's the interview with Kevin Clash, the puppeteer for Elmo. And it's interesting to know he does both the voice and the movement! One comment stated "Elmo is black! Revelation! LOL".



I couldn't stop laughing the first time i heard this,

"Elmo loves wasabi.
"That's why Elmo doesn't have any eyelids
"... wasabi is a sometime food."

Elmo is cute and funny... but Cookie Monster is still my favourite. Of all the muppets, he's the only one that eats... cookies! Mmmm... cookies.

I believe there's still a child in everyone of us. The question is if he/she has grown out of it yet.


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: