Thursday, February 08, 2007

Crushing Down The Earth

"...It ain't pretty
After the show
It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you
With no place to go
If you think you want it
Here's the place to get it
But it ain't pretty...."



Taken from INXS' Pretty Vegas


The truth hurts, but nonetheless, the truth sets you free. Opening your eyes to what reality is about.

Not only have i got down from euphoria, but now i realised that there's another demon living within me. A sin that i never would have found out if it hasn't been the events that have been going on these past few weeks.

I'm definately in no way or shape really for a relationship, unless this demon of mine is destory or under control. Another indication that i need God more that ever. Like i mentioned before, i don't one another person to live through the hell i'm going through - to be dragged through something i alone must face.

"It's better to grow in love than to fall in love"

Ruth, thank you.


"I can still hear it.

"When he came out during the fight with Byakuya (Kuchiki), I was able to drive him away. Until then, no matter how many times i threw the mask away, it would always come back but after the fight, it suddenly disappeared.

"From that point on, I've kept hearing him. And from that point on...

"Deep inside of me, he's... calling out to me...

"It sounds a lot closer lately. It isn't like a daily thing.

"It's much more than that. But now it sounds even closer than ever. From when i was talking to with (Shinji) Hirako.

"I can certainly tell that much, at least.

"He wants to swallow me up... erase me...

"What... what the hell am i suppose to do?!"



- Ichigo Kurosaki

Taken from Kubo Tite's Bleach (Chapter 190 - Crush The World Down)





Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: