Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ouch! (ver 1.2)

Can't believe i was stuck to the computer, chatting online for four hours non-stop!

Besides watching Naruto on youtube.com, i was chatting with friends, majority CF members and youths in the church. We talked about everything from CF meeting planning, blogging, how-cool-animes/mangas-are, how intimitating we are as a group online, and everything in between. Nonsense and factual talk thrown into the cyber conversation.


This was how crowded my desktop looked like!


Going back to the office to submit my articles later in the afternoon. Need to get them completed and need to sleep now.

Can't do this too often. It's wearing me off!

But if you're interested in adding me into your MSN list, go ahead and do so. Check my profile for the e-mail address, ok?



"...You are a radio star

Video killed the radio star
Video killed the radio star..."



Taken from The Bungle's Video Killed the Radio Star


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: