Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Hate Bacang!

It has been going on for awhile; my car reaked of a funky odour.

The stench was mild, and it was like curded milk, sweet and sour you might added. But i don't recall ever leaving an empty yogurt cup in my car, let alone any carton of milk! But the smells comes and go once in awhile.

Friends who sat in my car gave comments about the odour, saying, "What's that smell?" or "Did something died in here?"

I can't seem to shake this lingering smell off my car till this afternoon, when Alex Hooi told me there was a packet of squashed bacang under the front passenger seat.

Bacang? Now that's one food item that i don't really enjoy, and what more bring into my car.

After dropping Alex home and heading back to Sri Petaling, i then realised who the culprit was: And she was called Joanne Lee!

And then it all came back to me, how and when that sticky bundle of rice came to be in my car. It happened a couple of weeks back, when my car broke down a kilometre away from Lembah Beringin while coming back to PJ from Ipoh.

On that day, we stopped by somewhere around Ipoh for breakfast. And before getting back into the car, Joanne and i bought some Chinese snacks. And among what she bought was that packet of glutinous rice. And the rest is history.

I've got five things in my mind to say to Joanne now, but i decided to keep my mouth shut. I've been pushing on her nerves (hopefully, not the last one) one time too often already.

Lesson(s) learnt:

1. Never leave food stuff to go stale in your car. The smells too similar when you pass a garbage truck.

2. Check the car always, and keep it clean!

3. Bacang is STILL not sedap to eat (or smelled)!


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: