Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm working today, but I Love Malaysia.

Happy 49th National Day, Malaysia!~
No use ranting over the fact i'm working on a public holiday. One thing, i was off yesterday and another is i've got most of my work done for the day. So, nothing much to complain about - i just wanted to tell a little on what happened at AdBall 2006, which i was part of.

Held on August 18 in Mandarin Oriental, AdBall is an appreciation night to advertisers and marketers. With cash prizes to be won, we decided to join in for the money.



This is theSun's band, The Rising Sun. Can you see the tattoos on my face?
We didn't have a drummer. Weird, eh?






In the end of the day, after days of rehearsing and practice, we failed to win any prizes. But hey, at least there was free food, drinks and bandanas given. Plus, we had a ball there!



The Rising Sun rocking on the stage in front of thousands.
Did we make fools of ourselves? I don't wanna answer that.




Click here for more info on the story


It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said I did it my way
I just wanna live while
I'm alive It's my life

Taken from the chorus of Bon Jovi's It's My Life


And to everyone else, enjoy the day.

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!






I can feel the patriotism oozing off these little kids. I guess they can shout out loud -
"Nama saya SAM - Saya Anak Malaysia!"

Cute.













Love & Peace!~


BC?



2 comments:

Monsta said...

haha, i love your rawwkeerr expression wei.. nice!

BlurChu? said...

HAHAHA!~

Thanks, Raymond! Appearance and making a good impressiont counts in a rock concert!

All the best in your exams, Ray!


BC?