Saturday, August 19, 2006

Glory Faded.

There have been so many things going on that i don't even have time to sit in front of a computer to blog until now. But even as i'm blogging, i'm feeling under the weather. But nonetheless, a lot has been going on for the past couple of weeks.

I'm now having a spliting headache and a sore-throat after last night's AdBall 2006. I'll tell you all bout it some other time, as there's not much glory in telling it now.

Anyway, i was at Wisma MCA just now to meet Eng Han and some other friends there as it was the third day of the UTAR convocation. The first two days were held last weekend. Missed it as i had to work then.

I was there to see my seniors and congratulate them. But not only did i not know that it was over at around 5pm, but the graduates from Mass Comm Studies and Business Admin were the ones graduating today. I couldn't help it but avoided them till Eng Han arrived at the building.

Perhaps it's because i was afraid to meet people from my past, or just to embarassed to admit my failures and face the people i know then. Bloggers like Imm Imm, Sherlene, Joan Ng and Wern Jun would know what i'm talking about now.

Anyway, met old friends like Thang Yee, CK and Sheau Pei at the convocation and did talk to them before both Eng Han and i headed for dinner in KLCC and had a chat after not meeting each other for almost a year. As we headed towards KLCC, i told him about where i stand now, and this was part of the conversation:

Eng Han: Everyone has their own journey. And each journey leads down to a different road.
Me: And mine led me to Loserville....
(Laughters)

Perhaps i did make a wrong turn somewhere in these past few years. If i didn't make the wrong choices then, i could have been one of those wearing a robe and holding a scroll.

I'm just tired now. Probably i should stop drowning myself in sorrow, but let me stay awhile longer before i can stand up strong again...


"... Tell me all your thoughts on God,
Cause I am on my way to see her.
So tell me am I very far -
Am I very far now?

Its getting cold picked up the pace
How our shoes make hard noises in this place
Our clothes are stained
We pass many, cross eyed people
And ask many questions
Like children often do..."


Taken from the lyircs of Dishwalla's Counting Blue Cars



Love & Peace!~


BC?

6 comments:

Oliver said...

dude saw your photo on paper and a few seconds of you on the tv in conjunction with the adball2006. I think you got sick b'cos you were playing the bass like a crazy guy or something....

The song you were playing when they showed that portion was
"It's My Life" by Bon Jovi

BlurChu? said...

WOW!~

I appeared on TV too? COOL!~ And that was one of the two songs we performed. I didn't get sick acting wild, you fool!


BC?

Justin said...

Oh, I didn't know Oliver was a fool. Fascinating.

Lol,
Justin

Oliver said...

me a fool???

hey i saw you acting like a crazy guy up the stage. I know what i saw...

how dare you simply call me names you puny little human.....

BlurChu? said...

Well... it's an undertone statement that needs no mentioning.

And about see what you saw and concluding me condition is called jumping to conclusion, Oliver! Relax lah!

BC?

Anna Tan said...

very late comment... haha

but... never mind the wasted years, at least you're doing something that you really want to do now! And enjoying it, yea?

I pass by the NSTP building every day now... and wonder what life would be like if I had chosen that road...