Thursday, August 24, 2006

Wholesome Fun!

As i'm typing this entry, i'm timing myself as i have to rush down to KL for an assignment soon. Plus, my hands are aching and i'm still a little sleepy. But the best thing is that i did enjoy myself last night at the CF BBQ Party in Dewgem's house!

It was a ball... though the chicken wings (aka krakens) were a little tough to shallow. It's a little rubbery but edible, plus the company was great. And the games played were hilarious! It feels good to miggle among the new CF members that i've not met since i'm undergoing my internship.

While Sui Li, Tan Joanne and Chong Keen and the new recruits headed home early, the rest of us, Michelle, Jessica, Jun, Dewgem, Joshua Wong, David, Lai Seng and myself were chatting in Dewgem's house, which we later moved to the mamak stall nearby to continue the laughters and conversation.

I can tell you, though i reached home at around 3 in the morning, i felt great. Reason being, it's great to have friends around you, even if we're just talking downright plain nonsense! And CF dudes are awesome!

*Yawn* Gotta go for my assignment now!


"Beyond this physical terrain
There's an invisible domain
Where angels battle over souls in vast array
But down on earth is where I am
No wings to fly, no place to stand
Here on my knees I am a stranger in this land

I need an intervention
A touch of providence
It goes beyond religion
To my very circumstance"


Excerpts from DC Talk's Supernatural




Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: