Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Rojak Series #12

There has been no Rojak Series for awhile, though i did eat some during the Media night held a couple of weeks back. That place was packed! Anyway, let's jump straight to it:


1. Makan, makan and more makan!

Today, after having a nice Chinese Dim Sum dinner with my family, i joined the other colleagues from the company at a friendly bowling competition in Mid-Valley, though i didn't get to play. But watching others playing was entertaining itself. I wonder how good i am now.

Later, we all went to Piccolo Mondo on the 1st floor for Italian food. I tell you, the food there's good! We ate the pasta and pizza till we couldn't eat anymore, only to discover the main course was coming soon. The chicken was good, but it would have been better if my tummy wasn't over filled!

Just now, dad insisted on having a Chinese dinner outside when there was pizza at home.

*BURP!* I guess i shouldn't eat too much tomorrow. Think of those children in Bosnia; i'm robbing food from their mouth while i'm over-eating here. Selfish me.


2. WWWEEEEE!

Was supposed to go to Sunway Lagoon with the other youths today, but when there late because of the afternoon event mentioned above. Though, when i reached there, i bumped into some of them, as they were heading towards McDonald's in Pyramid and later going back home.

Anyway, i had a blast by myself even after they left. Couldn't let my RM20 go to waste. So, i went on by myself.

Only regret was i didn't get to go to the water park or walk through the whole suspended bridge. And when the sign at the ride says: "You'll be wet after sitting this ride", take their word for it.


3. LOST-ed again!

The second season of LOST was shown on AXN this week. I couldn't believe the ending was left hanging like that again. I was speechless when i saw the last few minutes of it. But i can safely say, there'll definately be season three.

Oh, the suspence, the anticipation and the drama!

Will be waiting for it. I just hope my anticipation for the series doesn't die down like how it did for JJ Abram's other series, Alias. That was a letdown for me.

Desmond: Three days before you came down here, before we met, I heard a banging on the hatch doors, shouting. But it was you John, wasn't it? You say there isn't any purpose, there's no such thing as fate. But you saved my life, brother, so that I could save yours.

Locke: No, no, no, no! None of this is real! Nothing is gonna happen, we're gonna be OK!

Desmond: I've gotta go. And you've gotta get as far away from here as possible.

Locke: Go where? Stop!

Desmond: I'm gonna blow the dam, John! I'm sorry for whatever happened that made you stop believing. But it's all real. And now I've gotta go and make it all go away.

Locke: Wait! Desmond!

Desmond: I'll see ya in another life, brother!






Script taken from LOST, season 2; "Live together, Die Alone"


4. No spamming, PLEASE!

Few days back, i've discovered that my blog has been spammed.

Not by buggers who wants to sell you cheap, unreliable junk online or speaks of nonsencial messages, but people who post racial and sensitive issues!

Please, i beg you readers. You may read and post comments relevent to my entries. If not, just move to another blog.

Didn't you hear what the government said about blogs with sensitive information few days back? Take note.


5. Being a Journo

This is a term coined by some of the journalists here. Anyway, there's a lot to learn besides being accurate, quick and knowing the right questions to ask.

Like knowing what's the bowl of water with a slice of lemon is for when they serve prawns at dinner functions. Or when lunch in serve at minister's PC (press conference).

And colleauges of other departments are relaxed and friendly when you get to know them over informal event. That's why the people here are like one big family.

And i have a few more assignments for me to complete; which means i've gotta keep on moving!



Love & Peace!~


BC?





No comments: