Thursday, August 24, 2006

We Are Family.

I left this post untouched for so long that if i were to leave it any longer, it'll become news-worthiless. So, better get it typed now than later!

Last week i manage to meet up with my relatives who came down from Hong Kong; Uncle Ong, Auntie Karen, Joel, Justin and Victor. They were down in KL for two nights, and if i didn't get myself down to the hotel on Thursday night, i might not see them again for the rest of the year.

It's funny that when you were younger, it's difficult to strike a conversation with someone, even with a family member. But as time passes by, you get better and more confident in it. I literately dominanted the whole conversation, mainly talking about my internship and information i gained working in the press company.

But to my surprise, i didn't know that Joel, who will turn 15 in a few days time, has interest in bass guitar and drums! Plus, he has a bass guitar of his own! That's just righteous!

Anyway, bonding with family gave me that warm-huggie feeling inside (I've got a heart, ok!) and taught me that its important to always keep the people you love and care close around you always.


"She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder And the rain
To quietly pass me by

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine..."


Taken from Guns N' Roses' Sweet Child O' Mine

Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: