Thursday, September 07, 2006

Star-struck in the Deep End

Many of my friends are celebrating Merdeka this week. Not because they're over patriotic or forgot to look at the calender, but for the fact their internship (or for some, sentence) have finally ended. Now, all they need to do is to complete and compile their final report.

As for me, i've extended my internship and currently working in the entertaining department. I presume a lot of people think being in the Entertainment/Lifestyle Desk is fun. I will not lie to you; it is.

But do keep in mind, the pressure here is high, at least for me. These past few days, not only have i been attending normal press conference, but i've been to a buffet, a media screening and not too long ago, an interview with three hot babes.

It's fun getting to meet celebrities like Bernard Chauly (director of Gol & Gincu and now, Goodbye Boys) with the actors and actress and also interviewing the girls of Cornetto Love? Perhaps. It is, but i'm trying my best to create a good article from these events.

And it ain't easy. I think i'm just slipping away or rather, drowning with everything around me.

Being in this department, i feel like i've been thrown to the deep end of the pool. And if i don't swim, i'll sink.

I want swim.



A scene of Goodbye Boys by Bernard Chauly, a must watch movie! Do catch it on Sept 22 and 23 at GSC 1 Utama or The Curve.


Biar semuanya yang indah

Kau dan aku mungkinkah
Kau akan percaya bersama mimpi kita
Apa daya yang mungkin ku rasa
Mungkinkah ini semua dusta...


Taken from Nitrus' Hujung Dunia - Theme song of Goodbye Boys



Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: