Monday, July 25, 2005

UNLEASHED!

though i'm yet to watch that action flick staring Jet Li and Morgan Freeman, this entry has nothing to do with the movie. i'm talking about myself; i should be unleased of all the problems i have.

solution? PRAYER, DAILY DEVOTION and a rocking-positive-uncanny attitude!~ in short, depending on God no matter what the circumstances are like.

having problems is being human. but the divinity comes in the form of turning to God for help and repentance. i learn, that moving away from God is just plumming yourself into more self-pity and sorrow.

so, i'm thankful that i have great friends around me. you dudes keep my spirits up and make me smile along the way. i maybe a little moody, but i've cleared some issues already! at least i've a little clarity in thinking. i don't want to slip into deeper depression.i don't want to let others down. i don't want worry others. i want to be a reflector, a testimony for Jesus Christ!

anyway, not blogging for a week is killing me. i kept a list of things to blog about. and i'm going to continue blogging, no matter what! be prepared, as what i've been keeping all this while will be unleashed!


God grant me the serenity to
accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful worldas it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

Reinhold Niebuhr

Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: