Thursday, October 28, 2004

where am i now?

Yeah… people have been asking me where I have been nowadays. Uncertain and unaware, people are wondering where on earth am I; literally. The answer is simple. I’m at my friends’ apartment in PJ. I’ve stayed over there for about four days, four days of fun and relaxation. I’ve been indulging myself with small talks, conversations and discussion, food and PS2.
PS2 I say!

While I was here, I manage to finish playing NARUTO, completing all the scenarios and unlocking all the playable characters, including powerful foes like Zaibuzan, Gaara, and Orochimaru! Am I good or am I good? Hahaha!~

Currently addicted to KINGDOM HEARTS! It’s indeed a good game with a really interesting storyline! A must have on your play list if you own a PS2 console. I’ve just solved the Agrabah World, defeated Jafar, but failed to save Jasmine. Thus, the journey of Sora, Donald and Goofy continue!

I’ll be home soon, As soon as possible. But I wish I could stay on to continue the game. There are a lot of things going in this little apartment in PJ. Ergo, another blog to write soon. Please do not chastise me or have rancor against me, for I have not updated my blog for awhile. More interesting stories to come….

Now, let me continue worshipping, I mean, playing Kingdom Hearts!

* can’t load any pictures now without the Hello program here.
** I can now get the pictures from camp!
*** that mean, pictures of me. Me and my long awaited new look!




*Where are we runnin'
We need some time to clear our heads
Where are we runnin'
Keep on working til we're dead
Where are we runnin'
Ooo wee ooo wee oo
Where are we runnin' now*

extracts from WHERE ARE WE RUNNIN', Lenny Kravitz




Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: