Friday, October 01, 2004

it's a FRIDAY!~

It’s 5:30 pm now. My annoying little brother is disturbing me from using the computer.

*Shoo fly, shoo!*

Got up a little late this morning…. Or rather, this afternoon. It took a couple of calls to get me out of bed. I should be getting out of bed earlt in the morning! it's better that way! And I got up on the wrong side of the bad, resulting with me having a bump on my head. Played METROID FUSION on the computer, and then surf the Net and chatted with some people via MSN Messenger.

A little bored? Maybe. But I have combined Home group meeting later in the evening. My brothers and I are gonna leave for church at around 7:30 pm. I wasn’t there last week, so I don’t know what happened. Speaking of last week, I was with Kevan at His Sanctuary of Glory. I think I should write a journal about it… soon!

Anyway, I’ve got the latest issue of ONE PIECE (or BUDAK GETAH), issue 23. And finally, the Straw Hat Pirates save the day again! The Alabasta empire is safe from the clutches of Baroque Works, and rain poured down for the 1st time after three years!

Like it is raining now as I am writing this log. I should write a couple of movie reviews since I’ve watch a couple of new movies recently. Just waiting for movies like SKY CAPTAIN & THE WORLD OF TOMORROW, RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE, and MAN ON FIRE… and some other movies….

Looks like I have to get ready for the meeting later!



Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: