Saturday, October 16, 2004

i cut my hair (PART 4): the reactions.

It’s been about 3 weeks since I got my tail cut off…. Now, I’m just a tail-less monkey. But a monkey, I am! Hahaha!~

Well, the responds were just numerous! Among those reactions were:

“Bernard, you cut your hair!”
“What happened?”
“Why you cut your hair?”
“Nice Hair cut!”
“Nooooooooooooo!”
“Why Bernard, why?!”
“You’re getting fatter lah!”
“You’re now a man!”
“You look different….”
“I prefer you with long hair.”
“You owe me RM 3.50”

Remarks, related to the my new haircut or not, just keep hitting me at the face. And the 1st one being the most frequent. Grammatically wrong… but we are staying in Malaysia. *sigh* they are excused cause I did cut my own hair, but the end result was the work of a hairstylist. Probably one would be in a loop of mistake unless taken out and told about it?

The reactions I get since the people in the church saw me with the hair, when I met up with my friends or went for camp. It’s typical, since you’re the only guy-in-the-youth-with-long-hair, eyes are all drawn to you. More attention attracted when the hair’s short.

It would be a surprise for those who have not seen me for awhile. I know people like Melissa and Nigel are dying to see me with my new look. But the biggest shocker would be those who have not read my blog! I guess those are either ignorant, or indifferent.

The unaware ones will go; “eh, you look different?” while the uninterested will be “oh…. New t-shirt?”



Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: