Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Of camp and cereals.

It seems that supermarkets do not accept goods that are three months away from expiring. So apparently, that stuff can be purchased at a cheap price. And my dad, who knows some contacts, eventually bought a few dozen boxes of cereals!

We had it for breakfast, second breakfast, snack time, tea time and supper…. And we have to eat it all up even though it has passed the date of expiry. And if my brothers and I do not get bowel discomfort for eating bad food, it must be eating one bowl too many.

*burp*

Anyway, I’ll be going off on a camp tomorrow (err… that’s today. cause it’s Wednesday today!). and I’ll be in Raub, Pahang for the UTAR Christian Fellowship 1st camp! Hopefully, all will run smoothly, and it’ll be an enjoyable one! I’ll document day by day on what’s going on there. the camp will go on from the 7th to the 10th. a few of us will be going there early to make sure things are ok there....


that means, from today till Sunday, i would have any connection to the Net. no e-mailing, no blogging, no net surfing.... away from civilization! anyway, I'LL BE BACK! and i bet most of them will be asking me, "why i cut my hair" during the camp! what a surprise for those who have not read this blog before or seen me recently!

Hmmm… maybe I can break a few boxes of cereals with me to the camp?



Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: