Sunday, October 17, 2004

dumb things i do!

Of all many moronic things I have done, this was one of the things I can’t forget! I locked my hand phone.

Yes, you read right?
It was just like taking a padlock and locking the cell phone, rendering it useless. Let me fill you in on the details.

on a bored night, I inserted the PIN code, thinking that it was correct.

****

But instead, I got my phone locked! And I remembered trying to enter the PIN code twice in camp. It failed. I guess the third was a strike, and I was unable to use the mobile phone. Told Leanne and Tracy about it, and Leanne worried that my “fans” couldn’t not contact me. Yeah, I could just imagine them crying and asking why I’m not contactable!

The next morning, I got my dad to call up the centre, and they gave me my PUK code. And eureka, it’s back online! Then, I entered the new PIN code:

****
And to reconfirm it again:

****


so, I guess it wasn’t **** in the 1st place. But now I’m sure that the PIN code is **** and it wouldn’t get jammed the next time I enter ****. Hmmm… perhaps the old code was ****? Who knows, eh?




On the right, is the current hand phone i'm using, NOKIA 2300. and on the left is the phone i might get from Iggy, since he's selling it off, NOKIA 3100.




Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: