Wednesday, October 20, 2004

insommia; almost ruined my day!

I want to hit the sack early!

I’m sleepy, tired and cranky. It has been happening for the past few days, and it’s bad for the body. Insomnia, it ruins your daily routine!

I don’t know what triggered this. Definitely not because of going out with Angeline, Joshua and Ernest for a chat a Steven’s Corner yesterday night, though we were both back home early in the morning the next day. But it is blatantly because of poor sleeping habit. Sleeping late and getting up late confused my internal clock. Ergo, I can’t get used to sleeping early now, and I get up late in the day. Guess it’s a butterfly effect to my daily routine. Juxtaposed with a pile of comics didn’t help me fall asleep. And it almost ruined my day today!

I was out with Joshua today. Instead of waking up at 9, I woke up at 12. Panicked, I called Joshua, who was snoozing in bed too about the situation, and we got to KLCC ASAP. Fortunately, we could still go on with our plan, to watch TWO movies! And two movies was it; RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE (RE: A) and LADDER 49.

To keep it short and simple, RE: A is a must watch if you’re into action/adventure/horror freak, watched the first part and played the game before! Notice that they did not use the word *zombie* in the movie!

And LADDER 49 is for those who enjoy drama…. 75 – 80 % of the movie is flashbacks. And from watching the movie, they earn the necessary respect from me as a fireman, for they do face real problems in their own lives. Plus, fire does occur during winter!

Got to sleep now, or my body will ache tomorrow… *yawn*





like Gaara from NARUTO, i'm having insommia too. hopefully, i would have black rings around my eyes! Posted by Hello


The picture i wanted to use in the first place... just got a hold of it. cute, eh? Posted by Hello


Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: