Monday, October 18, 2004

Another day in a blogger's life.

Bothering me is a heap of things…. Still need to get a couple of reports done. I’m still unaware of things that are going on around me. And undecided of where I should go to. Those who are close enough to me should understand this.

I guess I’m a person who’s influenced by my feelings, my heart, and not by logic and the brains. Pretty down the whole morning since I got up. Should try to be more optimistic the whole time, and avoid writing/ blogging while I’m there. Afraid I might hurt someone, or say something untrue because of my mood. and i've added a few more things to the blog, like more pcitures at the sidebar, better fonts and colours.... but it's all presentation are just eye-candy. they work hand-in-hand with the blog. but the flesh of the blog is the utmost important thing.

that's why i blog!

Well, with Cheryl added to my list, I officially have 201 friends on friendster.com. Only 20% of them whom I’m not so close to, and one out of four who reads my blog. And not many who knows
what’s going on.

Still writing about the great CF camp I had. This reminds me, I need the photos… and I feel like the next time I post a blog, I should include some words/terms that I just come to know. Like “butterfly effect” is a small change that brings a big consequences. I.e. a butterfly flap in Malaysia causes a hurricane in the U.K.

*sigh* should be as happy and optimistic like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. They are a cool couple!

I want to hit the sack early!I’m tired.





Calvin and Hobbes. currently using this as my desktop wallpaper. nice, eh? Posted by Hello



Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: