Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Rojak Series #3

Ah… I’ve just finished my 1st paper, Communicative English today. Apparently, I was too sleepy to complete it. Hence, I barely scraped through it. My friends also commented that there isn’t enough time allocated. Anyway, let’s start with TRS:


Item no.1

Ah… I’ve just finished my 1st paper, Communicative English today. Apparently, I was too sleepy to complete it. Hence, I barely scraped through it. My friends also commented that there isn’t enough time allocated. Anyway, let’s… eh?! De javu!

Well, this IS indeed my first item I wanted to talk about… and that’s one down, five more to go. That’s a lot of subjects per semester. And I’m suppose to master most of the Chinese characters I’ve learned within this week! *argh*


but there are a minority of my friends taking English Language subject, making that a total of SEVEN papers needed to be taken this semester. I’m not complaining.


Item no.2

I’ll be replying and also writing e-mails to my e-pals. So, be patient, ok? I’ve really pulled down by this exam.


Item no.3

Read the newspaper lately? Georgetown is losing its name! Yup… that’s what’s been reported on THE STAR, Saturday (16 April 2005, Nation, pg 20). Georgetown might be either rename it “Tanjung” or “Tanjung Penegri.” Ain’t that weird?

Plus, they’re going change the names of other places like Gurney Drive into Tan Sri Wong Pow Nee Drive and Macalister Road to Jalan Arumugampillai. What do you think, especially if you’re from Penang?

Imagine a conversation that went like this:

“I tell you! Food at Gurney Drive are too expensive.... I mean, that place once called Gurney Drive. Or whatever it’s called now.”

More info on that HERE.


Item no.4


NARUTO rocks!

After ended the first volume, people were worried, if Kishimoto Masashi, the artist of NARUTO, would stop drawing NARUTO, and drew another comic. But without failing his fans, he continued NARUTO!

That’s just cool. The story picks up three years after what happened at the end of the first volume. Naruto is now three years more mature… and get ready for more awesome jutsus and fights! I know I am!



Naruto's new look! mind the language, i got it from a fansub website. Posted by Hello



Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: