Thursday, March 12, 2009

Title - Peace

There're a tonnes of thoughts rushing through my head, like a bullet trains passing by a station one after another. Both good and bad, they just come gushing and leave as quickly as it arrives.

You can call it an emotional roller-coaster.

I love my girl, i love my job, where i am now in this juncture of my life. But things just don't always go as planned. Sometimes, i feel hopeless, helpless and powerless as things come crashing down at unexpected times. I strongly believe that life's simple, but circumstances make it darn difficult.

Sometimes, i feel like i walk amongst them, but i am not one of them.

But one thing for sure, i'm in dire need of God. To just spend time with Him and surrender all my burdens, thoughts and trouble to Him. I need His grace and mercy; and to be revitalised in His presence. I need peace and comfort from God.

I was in the music team retreat last weekend, together with Melissa D, Wai Kit, Joshua Lam, Paul, Michelle, and the rest; and i did enjoy myself! This weekend, i'll be back in KL to meet up with friends.


1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Psalm 23, NIV


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: