Wednesday, October 29, 2008

(No) Wet socks!

The light shower the islanders experienced here in the morning was welcoming. It has been hot in the past few days, and the rain was short. Plus, no floods on the island!

That's good. It looks cloudy though, but with the dry season coming up, i think we might have seen the last of the flash floods around here lah.

On a bright side, Melissa D and i have passed the three month mark of courtship, and i feel so darn happy! I heard from someone that if you pass the three months, all should be well. But i believe it's an effort taken by the both sides everyday that ensures that all's well, ends well.

Anyway, to celebrate it, we had dinner at La Manila in Gurney Plaza, (coincidentally, where we had our first dinner together before watching Iron Man!) and later watched High School Musical 3.

I have to (hatefully) admit that it's entertaining lah. And according to her, the music in this movie is good. But i can't swallow the fact people jump out of nowhere to join you in "singing and dancing". *sigh* But nonetheless, entertaining lah.

Well, i expect more exciting and challenging days to come as i love Melissa D and God, as He writes the story of our life together! I really cherish and enjoy the moments together. All glory to Him!


"Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you..."

Excerpt from Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse


Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: