Thursday, October 02, 2008

An Apology from A Sadistic

It's known that i take joy in the suffering of people. Not to the fullest extend, but sometimes, looking at problems faced by others, i feel better about myself.

But then again, i did not wish for them to be in that situation in the first place. If it's any consolation, i wish they will be brought out of any horrible situation. And if i could help, i will.

This is a confession from a sadistic with a heart.

But sometimes, there's a limit to doing all these lah. Life cannot be savoured from knowing people are worse off compared to you. It's not the comfort of knowing life is so much better because others are in hot soup.

Rather, it's about appreciating the people and things around you, helping those you can, and looking at life in a positive light. Do unto others what you want others to do to you.

So, i'm sorry if i hurt anyone (directly and indirectly).

Yes, i'm a sadistic. But at the same time, i want to have a conscience as well.

Sorry.


"I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late..."

Taken from One Republic's Apologize



Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: