Sunday, December 10, 2006

What Secrets Do You Have?



Pictures are taken from PostSecret.

There are times, i feel like expressing myself with those two pictures.

Remember the music video clip for The All-American Rejects' Dirty Little Secret, where in the video, various postcards with different secrets were displayed by the those people? There are all from the same website. I really find this postcards interesting.

Anyway, to find out more about these postcards, do click HERE to look at more.
I might write one myself someday....


"...I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret

Who has to know
The way she feels inside (inside)
Those thoughts I can't deny (deny)
These sleeping dogs won't lie (won't lie)
And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life out..."

Taken from Dirty Little Secret, performed by The All-American Rejects


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: