Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Three.

Four more days to before 2007 comes a knocking.

I'll be off to camp later till this Friday, having a ball with about 50+ youths in Port Dickson at our Youth Camp.

I'm not very thrilled about it, or am i frustrated with it. I'm just going through the motion for this camp. If there's one phrase to fit my feelings being in the committee, it would be "between the devil and the deep blue sea". Or maybe, it's just myself to blame.

On a lighter note, last week, i was up in Genting Highlands with Jocelyn Tan, Gillian Tan, Cherise and John Reuben and their bunch of friends from school. But being up there for three days wasn't that much more fun than a barrel of monkeys, being unable to play the outdoor rides.

With the news reports stating five states are suffering from the floods, it was fogging heavily way up there; where winds were strong and visions blurs 20 metres away. With the monsoon winds blowing, this wouldn't be a good time to be up there.

And i hear from Jocelyn that the next time they're planning something, they would invite me. This situation could be viewed from two different angles - either i could still jive with them despite the age difference, or that's how low my maturity level is. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

"...Way away away from here I'll be
Way away away so you can see
How it feels to be alone and not believe
(Feels to be alone and not believe)
Feels to be alone and not believe
anything..."

Excerpt from Yellowcard's Way Away

I've got a few hours to rest before getting up to reach church by 8 later.

Four more days, i wonder if i'll make it.


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: