Thursday, December 07, 2006

NOthing Much To Do.

I've been tagged by a few other bloggers to do this. Since i'm not really in the mood to blog (though i have a lot of things in mind), i'm just doing this for the sake of doing it.

Four things many don't know:
- I got my head shaved to impress a girl.
- Before entering college, many of my crushes are older than me!
- I might have an undiagnosed mental illness.

- I had a mild heart-attack before entering primary school.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Batman Begins
- The Matrix Trilogy
- Metropolis

- Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Four places I have lived:
- Taman Uda Jaya, Ampang
- Taman Bukit Indah, Ampang
- Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, KL
- In a hostel

Four TV shows I love:
- Lost
- House
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- One Tree Hill

Four places I have been on vacation:
- Port Dickson
- Ipoh
- Genting Highlands
- Cameron Highlands

Four of my favourite foods:
- Pizza
- Dry Pork Noodles
- Chips
- Spagetti and meatballs

Four places I'd rather be:
- At home
- Borders bookstore
- In the office
- In bed


Currently listening to songs:
- The All-American Rejects - Move Along
- Yui - Rolling Star

- The Delgados - The Light Before We Land
- Beat Crusaders - Tonight Tonight Tonight!

Four other people who will be tagged:
- Those reading this blog entry.
- Those who have not updated their blogs lately.

- Those with nothing else better to do.
- Those who like to be tagged! (just do it)



Back to getting my assignments done!


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: