Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pathways: What 2006 Meant To Me.

That would be the one word that would explain the unpredictable, crazy year i've been through.

A lot of things, both good and bad happened to me throughout the year. But like what Reverand Wendy Ching preached this morning in church, we remember bad things better and more emotional compared to the good times we had. I couldn't agree more.

But knowing that whatever situation i've been through this year, i believe it's God's master plan for me; a plan far beyond my tempermental human mind can ever comprehend. I believe there's greater things for me next year, and perhaps years to come.

My commitment to both the youth group and CF, going through industrial attachment in theSun, life in the campus as a sophomore, my state of mind and relationship with others and things in between. Looking back, i wonder what if i said no to certain things, or decided to take a risk for others. I can only imagine again and again what it would be like, like a broken record playing the same tune repeatitively.

But again, pathways are what i encounter everyday of my life. And if i had one resolution for the coming year, i want to be wiser in making the smart choices. With God's grace, wisdom, courage and guidance, i believe i can go through it in faith.


"...Before we let euphoria
Convince us we are free
Remind us how we used to feel
Before when life was real

And when I feel like I can feel once again
Let me stay awhile
Soak it in awhile
If we can hold on we can fix what is wrong
Buy a little time
For this head of mine
Haven for us...."


Taken from The Delgados' The Light Before We Land

Note: expect more for 2007!~


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: