Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009: It has been a ride.

After many days of thinking, i believe the most appropriate phrase to describe this year would be 'roller coaster'.

Since the beginning of the year up to now, it has been like that for me. The rush, moving up and down, the anticipation, climaxes (and anti-climaxes) and the crazy things i did on the ride.

Among events which occurred in this year includes directly observing several by-elections up north of Malaysia, my on-going work-life here on the island, my commitment in church as well as my relationship with my (now) fiancee. Other things include passing aways of several prominent people, relationship changes and status change.

Through these events, emotions were high and a lot were said, but i thank God that we managed to pull through them, but i believe we need to continue putting our faith in Him, as we are not sure what the future has for us!

For next year, i have a few resolutions, which includes:

a. Proper financial planning for the future of both Melissa D and me.

b. Improving my health, which means to be fitter, going down a size or two and perhaps losing weight.

c. Planning for the impending, simple wedding, and a wonderful marriage under the guidance of God, family and friends.


I have to admit, i enjoyed the ride, and i'm looking forward to 2010!

Happy New Year! May 2010 be a good one for everyone!~



"....Just look at me, Silly Me,
I'm as happy as can be-
I got a girl who thinks I rock.
And tomorrow there's no school,
So lets go drink some more Red Bull,
And not get home 'till about 6:00.

When I'm dancing with you
Tomorrow doesn't matter.
Turn that music up
'Till the windows start to shatter
'Cause you're the only one who can get me on my feet.
And I can't even dance...."


Taken from Orson's No Tomorrow.


Note: Once this post is up, both my fiancee, my friends and i will be at church for the Watchnite service, here on the island.

Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: