Thursday, December 24, 2009

What was 2009 to me?

A few days ago, i've been trying to figure out what 2009 meant for me. For some, it has been a challenging year. For others, it was a mundane, routine year, pretty much the same for the past few years.

I'm still trying to look for a phrase, if not a word, to describe what this year meant to me. I hope to blog about it before 2009 bids farewell.

On another note, we've watched several movies recently, including A Christmas Carol, Bodyguards and Assassins, Ninja Assassin, Astro Boy... and 2012. And we have yet to watch Love Happens, Storm Warriors, Avatar, Sherlock Holmes and The Princess and the Frog. So many movies, so little time.

Oh, and we celebrated Shea Li's 24th birthday at Sakae Sushi on Monday and had BBQ with the cell group on Saturday night!

Anyway, once this entry is up, both Melissa D, myself and several dozen church members will be off caroling in the evening.

We'll be jollying until Christmas arrives!

To all my readers, MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: