Monday, October 26, 2009

New Mobile!

This afternoon, Melissa D and i together with Sin Chow and Ann Tan watched Inglourious Basterds at Gurney Plaza.

The movie's interesting and funny indeed, thanks to director Quentin Tarantino, as the movie pokes fun into the assassination of Nazi leader Adolf Hilter by a group of American Jews called

The action's decent, (and gory, if i might add), and has way too much dialogues in it. But funny, nonetheless. But do note its fictional!

For more information, click HERE.

And before that, both Melissa D and i went jogging around her neighbourhood.

Anyway, a few days back, i won myself a mobile phone from a DiGi event, where they launched their Turbo 3G mobile internet service, which kicks off on the island.

Yes, i got a new Sony Ericsson W760i phone, which is a slide Walkman phone by just entering a contest there. And until now, i'm still trying to get used to this handphone, which has the music-changing function by shaking it left or right... cool, eh?


The Sony Ericsson W760i


And up to now, i still feel amazed that i actually have this hp with me, although i have no idea how much it cost.

I really thank God for this new phone as the clam-shell SE phone i bought over a year ago failed on me. On Deepavali, it refused to turn on, forcing me to use my old phone. And now, the new mobile phone is in front of me even as i'm typing this entry. I just feel so happy; all glory to God!


I got the black one (right one), and it looks better than the other two.


However, i still plan to repair the other phone, less it would go to waste. October is ending soon, and 2009 is drawing to a close. Hmmm... i still have a lot to do bEfoRe the year ends!


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: