Monday, October 19, 2009

Want a Miracle? Have Faith, and God will provide.

I was moved to tears (almost) when Pastor Sam Surendran from EPCC preached at church yesterday morning.

Using Acts 12:1-10, which talked about Peter being imprisoned but he was set free by an angel, Pastor Sam preached about his experiences in his life, where God has blessed him over and over again through various obstacles. This included the hardship both him and his wife (then girlfriend) had to go through in US, prayer for a new Toyota Unser and when his daughter was having high fever when two weeks' old.

Among the few things he pointed out was in order to have a miracle in one's life, one need to be part of a miracle, and should have a relationship with God, is like a father and child - where the needs of the child is always taken care of.

And sometimes, a miracle works out according to His will, not our own. As they say, God works in mysterious ways.

So, it's essential to have faith in God. To follow Him, and obey Him, like a child listens to the father.

There are a lot of things i'm worried about, and it lingers in my mind; like how to save up for the future, where do i stay, my relationship with my dear, the wedding, marriage, having children, financing the family, etc. But i just need to surrender all this to God, and let Him work my miracle(s) according to His will.




"...If I ever catch up with you
Im gonna love you for the rest of your life

All I need is a miracle, all I need is you (all I need is a miracle)
All I need is a miracle, all I need is you (all I need is a miracle)
All I need is a miracle, all I need is you...."


Taken from Mike and the Mechanic's All I Need Is a Miracle 



Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: