Thursday, October 15, 2009

XI

I wonder how life will be like if you're still around.

Would i have chosen better paths in life?
Would i have been a better person?
Would i have seen life in a more positive light?

But now, i've those paths, i am what i am and i still see the glass half full and the silver linings in every cloud.

I'm still here, doing what i enjoy doing and being with the girl i love.

Do i make you proud, Mommy? I wonder if i have the courage to stand before you as who i am.

One day, we'll see each other again.


"Fare thee well
Trade in all our words for tea and sympathy
Wonder why we tried, for things that could never be
Play our hearts lament, like an unrehearsed symphony

Not intend
To leave this castle full of empty rooms
Our love the captive in the tower never rescued
And all the victory songs
Seem to be playing out of tune

But it's not the way
That it has to be
Don't trade our love for tea and sympathy
'Cause it's not the way
That it has to be...."


Excerpt from Jars of Clay's Tea and Sympathy



Love & Peace!~

BC?

2 comments:

Melissa D said...

Dear, I'm very sure your Mommy will be proud of all you've achieved.

I wish she was here to see all of this. I wish she was here so I could meet her. But I know, she's in a much better place now.

Dear, I'm proud of who you are and how far you've come ok?

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DEAR.

BlurChu? said...

Thanks, dear.

I LOVE YOU TOO!~

BC?