Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Held Down

I believe in life we're captives and freemen at the same time.
On one hand, there are chains that prevent us from being evil.
On the other hand, there are bondages that prevent us from being good
And they keep us grounded, keep us who we are.
But what if these imprisonments break.
Do we get better or worst than what we are now?


" I know now what shadows can see
There's no point in running 'less you run with me
It's half the distance through the open door
Before you cut me down again
Let me introduce you to the end

And I feel the cold wind blowing beneath my wings
It always leads me back to suffering
But I will soar until the wind whips me down
Leaves me beaten on unholy ground again

So tired now of paying my dues
I start out strong but then I always lose
It's half the distance before you leave me behind
It's such a waste of time

'Cause my shackles
You won't be
And my rapture
You won't believe
And deep inside you will bleed for me...."

Excerpt of Shackled by Vertical Horizon


I've got so much things to blog about, i think i'll be coming out with a TRS soon. And it'll be out within the week!


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: