Sunday, August 05, 2007

Silent Scream.

"...You're coming back down
You say you feel lost can I help you find it
When you come around
From time to time we all are blinded
You're coming back down
You don't have to tell me what you're feeling
I know what you're going through
I won't be the one that lets go of you

I think it's time to just move on

When you come back down
If you land on your feet
I hope you find a way to make it back to me
When you come around
I'll be there for you
Don't have to be alone with what you're going through..."

Excerpt from Lifehouse's Come Back Down


Since you don't visit this blog, i don't feel obligated or ashamed to post this entry.

It has been six months since back then; where i could see a little further into my future.

But, i guess it was just me on the one-way street. Me misinterpreting the signs; living in delusion.

I'm glad there's someone who really cares for you. Someone who is way much better than i can ever be now.

I'm glad that we can still be friends. No special treatment or double standards imposed.

I learn not to hate. Ergo, i learn to forgive.

Yes, you're still my friend, though the colours in my heart faded away. My vision blurs....


"...We'd never know what's wrong without the pain
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Maybe you want her maybe you need her
Maybe you've started to compare to someone not there
Maybe you want it maybe you need it
Maybe it's all you're running from
Perfection will not come..."

Taken from All At Once by The Fray



Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: