Thursday, December 29, 2005

Amazing Japanese T-Shirt!

This is one of the things that you must see for yourself at least once in your lifetime; besides a rainbow, a blue moon and TV. It's strunken T-shirt!






See this?
Actual size.
WOW!










Got the images from my friends via e-mail, and it really caught my attention. Apparently, this cool design is from Japan, and i believe it has already entered China and Taiwan. I wonder when it'll enter into our shores?










No matter how smart you are, it's vital to always read the instructions/manual written. It's more vital to actualy follow them too.
















As you can see, it's wrapped tightly in plastic, so careful cut it open with a blade. (or a puny knife as demonstrated in the picture beside.)















Then, dip it into a bowl of water. Kind of reminds me of instant noodles or sea monkeys. Japan is full of those toss-me-in-water-and-watch-me-expand stuff.
















Voila! You now have a t-shirt right before you!













Looking at the pictures now, i think this isn't something that great after all. It hit me now that it's a plain t-shirt, shrunk into least than a quarter of it's length, and nicely displayed to the target market that loves small-and-cute-stuffs. Plus, it fits nicely into suitcases while traveling abroad. I smell sales gimmick.

All i want know is a PDA.


Love & Peace!~


BC?



2 comments:

Oliver said...

why just b'cos kevan has a pda you also want is it..........and maybe you want to make fun of me again just bcos i got a hp???????

BlurChu? said...

No lah!

I need a PDA way before Kevan got his. A laptop also can. And i cannot make fun of you?

HAHAHA!~


BC?