Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Here I Am.

Nope. Once again, i'm not dead, yet. Neither have the ISA black suits took me away, yet.

I can't believe i've not been updating my blog for awhile. This blog deserves an entry, one which is long-overdued.

Yes, i'm still here. Alive and kicking, i'm now in the middle of the third week of the semester. Many things have been delayed, but looks like they have to start ASAP, or they'll never be done when the eleventh hour comes.

Currently, i'm working with the UTAR Jan 2007 Talent Night finalist. Basically, people in the committee, like Jolene, Li Mei, Nicholas Ng, Joshua Wong, Patrick and myself are most of the time, if not always, present at the practice. It's either they'll be practicing their dance moves or singing and acting, i'll be there supervising and at times, giving advices to them. And i'm back home almost 11pm every weeknight. Seriously, it's tiring, but it's a commitment i need to take up. *yawn*

A couple of days back, a freshmen enquired somethings regarding the Talent Night event. I was insulted; not about the Talent Night request, but she asked if my hair was fake?! Speechless i was. I mean, who would want to attach fake hair to the back? *argh*



The gang from the anime "Honey & Clover". Where i am in live now is somewhat similar to Yuuta Takemoto (first from right) One day, i would want to travel away from home in a journey of finding myself. One day.


Another note, the next time anyone were to call me out, don't EVER call me out for the sake of introducing me to MLM or some crappy pyramid scheme! I felt so used and betrayed when a friend asked me out out of the blue, only to present to me about this money-making program.

Let me just say this - "I DON'T WANT TO BE INVOLVED. Thanks, but no thanks!"

if you really want to meet me because we haven't seen or chatted in awhile, don't ever shove stuff like this to my face. I feel insulted, as you misused your intention without revealing the real agenda....

Looks like i have to go for now. Readers, expect more to come.


"...And I want a moment to be real
Wanna touch things I don't feel
Wanna hold on and feel I belong
And how can the world want me to change
They're the ones that stay the same
They can't see me
But I'm still here...."


Taken from Jon Rzeznik's I'm Still Here




Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: