Sunday, January 14, 2007

Analysis of Week 1: Things to come.

The first week as a senior as just passed, and another week is coming soon.

Got to meet my lecturers, and i must say, there are interesting ones. Some can keep on talking like the Duracell bunny, captivate the class attention by his creativeness or scared the class by showing statistics of how many people scored C in that particular subject.

And that includes the class their teaching. I've not gauged which subjects i want to score, but i want to excel in those advertising and computer-based subjects. In short, i want to increase my CGPA!

If there's one word to describe the state i was in recently, it would be "Browning Out".

It's being mentally fatigue, pushed to the edge and at the brick of burning out.



With all the responsibilities i have, whether it's in the university, church or at home, at currently at that stage now. When the tasks handed to me take up more than i can give. And the best part is i'm just beginning with my semester. How much more can i cope with six subjects under the belt this time? Not forgetting the fact i'll be teaming up with some group members, whom which is not much reliable as a piece of log.

I'm now picking up the pieces i left behind last year. Sometimes, there are irresponsibilities that bite back now. There are bridges burnt that need rebuilding once more. Regrets.

I realise that whatever burdens you have on your back, bring it to God. It's either that or you'll take up to much burden, and you'll break - breaking into frustration and tears.

Why carry everything on your own, when there's God who just to great to comprehend and able to lift your problems in His name?


"...and if i had wings i would fly
'cause all that i need, You are
and if the world caved in around me
to You i'd still hold on
cause You're all that i believe
and the one that created me
Jesus.. because of You.. i'm free..."


Taken from United Live's Free


Seriously, i would love to be carefree of all the responsibilities i'm undertaking. But that wouldn't be great for everyone, would it?

If i wanted, i would have taken my own life last year. I'm glad now i didn't, despite the workload and pressure i'm facing now. With that, i know i am alive.

Come on, Week 2! Show me what you've got!



Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: