Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Where Am I Going?

Right now, i'm still sitting in the office. Perhaps i'll just move once i post this entry up.

There's some problem with the server, so i can't blog about my trip to Pedu Lake a.k.a my second encounter with Death.

Eddie from the sports desk gave me a few ideas on what to post. I'll be thinking about it. (And i know you're laughing as you're reading this, Eddie!)

Anyway, today Justin Yap and a couple other of my friends are celebrating their birthday, and i missed out the CF Camp for the planning retreat for CF PJ the following week. I bet they're having a ball now.

Right now, i'm just confused. Lacking sleep, low on motivation and faith misplaced; I really need to just sit back after this industrial training and re-evaluate my priority.

If i would to state my status now, it would be:


"LOST, EVERYWHERE."


"...This generation is full of religion
Fed up with a diet of nothing
Give me the real thing flowing through my veins
This is the day, this is the hour
Show me the truth cos I want to be blinded
I wanna run, which way should I go?

Gravity's pulling me, but heaven is calling me..."



Taken from Delirious?'s Gravity



Love & Peace!~


BC?

1 comment:

L@iSeng said...

when is the planning retreat at bentong?