Friday, September 29, 2006

Updated: Ver 2.0.

Finally, i've updated my blog's improved layout. What do you think?

I've forgotten a lot of source-codes, since i rarely touched my template or deal with it this year. But i managed to maintained whatever i had in the previous layout, like the pictures and certain fonts.


Old and outdated. I guess we need to move on at some point off time.


Sorry for the glaring words, since the old layout had a dark background, and this one is white. A lot of changes will be done.

More stuff to blog about and many things are yet to come.



"...Love baby love
Its written all over your face
There's nothing better we could do
Than live forever
Well that's all we've got to do

Hey now I'm gonna take a new sensation
A new sensation"



Taken from INXS' New Sensation


Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: