Driving in the rain is bad enough, try not to kill yourself by taking pictures while you're behind the wheel!
Remember, after the rain comes the beautiful rainbow. A sign of God's covenant with Moses.
I guess the monsoon season's here.
It's has been raining cows and elephant (kind of makes cats and dogs rain look a little wimpy) the past week. I guess a lot of people are complaining, right?
A good date ruined. A planned group outing destoryed. Satelite TV channel aren't working well. Clothes aren't getting dried. Staying indoor is the next best thing, most people would think.
But look at it in another perspective. It just goes to prove that God is so awesome. He can command the rain to appear and keep on pouring for a couple of hours. He can either make it a sunny, cloudless day, or a windy rainy day. So, why not focus that frustration into aweness in God's amazing works.
By the way, here's the list of songs I've came up with that has to with rain (or some sort of connection to it):
- Nursery Rhyme - Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Jars of Clay - Flood
- Planet Shakers - Rain Down
- B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
- Daniel Powter - Bad Day ( A rainy day shouldn't be a bad one. Watch the MTV)
- Bonnie Pink - It's Gonna Rain
- Switchfoot - Stars (refer to the MTV)
- B*Witched - Blame It On The Weatherman
- Ashanti - Rain On Me (not into R&B, but it has rain in it.)
- Matchbox Twenty - Real World
- Guns & Roses - November Rain
Hmmm... can i get back to my office in this rain now?
Love & Peace!~