Having a bad day?
Well, during this holiday period, i've discovered (and rediscovered) a few things that you can do that can brighten up your day and turn your frown upside down.
- Sleep early
- Give people around you a smile
- Relax and chill out doing the things you like
- Think positive
- Exercise at least twice a week
- Listening to your favourite music/CD
- Trusting your life in Jesus Christ!
If you're a believer, do remember not only to do your devotion daily, but to pray and maintain a constant walk with the LORD.
If you're not one, accept Him into your life. What's there to lose?
I feel great! All glory to Jesus!
Love & Peace!~