Monday, September 20, 2004

a long, fun day today!

wow!~

the unexpected happened today. Something that would never occured to me has actually come to pass, and it was just shocked: Sharon came to my church!

hahaha!~

it was weird to see a gal coming down to Ampang, all the way from Subang! And Kevan, you can really persuade people! Anyway, we did enjoy ourselves today despite me serving in the music team, and both Justin and Kevan aren't. (but we'll all be next week!)

after service, the three of us were playing *football*. probably the last day since there are going to change the carpeting of the children's church this week. And both kevan and justin loss to my team, made out of amateurs! hahaha!~ and pity Sharon. Not only she has to see us play, but had to endure our smelly, stinky body... and was try her best to avoid being hugged!

after a hearty lunch, we all gathered at my house, and we took photos, and watched I, Robot... well, sort of watched lah. They all went back in the middle of the movie.

well, Sharon, it was fun having you over! Probably we might go for the PLANET SHAKERS concert this Friday. See you then!

and I slept about 50 minutes pass the movie.... I was so tired! and continued watching the movie after I woke up.... about 10:30 pm (right after Smallville, watched the ending part only. *sigh*) I’m going to sleep soon.... have to get up early tomorrow... I mean, LATER!

PS I didn't even know that my brother was back home till i went upstair an hour ago!
PSS and it was Justin's birthday... yesterday. HAPPY BLESSED 20TH BIRTHDAY! And like me, he's no longer a teenager!



Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: