Tuesday, September 28, 2004

JUST DEAD TIRED!

Well, it’s weird… I have not done a lot today, but I’m feeling fatigue. My whole body’s aching. It is as if a group of boxers decided to hang me up and used me as a punching bag! my aching body! Probably it was because of the bowling and parapara game I played yesterday.

Oh, yeah! Yesterday, I went out with a bunch of my university friends (Danny, Woei Tyan, CY, Leanne, Jocelyn and Mae Kian) to catch PRINCESS DIARIES 2: ROYAL ENGAGEMENT. It was ok lah, an average Disney family movie. But do watch the 1st part, PRINCESS DIAIRES to really understand what’s going on.

But the worst part was not a lot of people get the show. Most of the laughter came from my friends and I. I guess the show has a lot of American jokes lah. So, if you enjoy watching a chick flick, have a great sense of humor and have a western mindset, this is a movie for you. I give it 6 out of 10.
(this “review” is done as requested by Fook Ming!)

And it has been awhile since I played bowling. Wasn’t that good lah, since I haven’t touched a bowling ball for about a year, but at least I didn’t lose to Danny! Hahaha!~

And it seems my whole body’s aching. That’s why I can’t post another blog. I have a lot to write in mind, but just no mood to output it! The other reason why I can’t post another blog is because I had a bad internet connection today. plus, I’m just dead tired.

Guess I’ll just hit the sack early… not early in the morning! Got a whole day before me tomorrow!




Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: