Thursday, October 06, 2011

Recording down d days.

As time passes by, it's best for me to record experiences and what has happened in my day, as a reminder and lesson to both my readers and myself.

After all, sharing my thoughts on this blog was to serve that purpose. And I plan to continue this... Provided i can commit.

I will try to update this blog often, and I don't want the sun to go down on it.

Instead, I want God's glory to shine like the sun for us all, as I believe God as a plan for those who love Him, plans to prosper and not to harm.






Love & Peace!~ BC?

3 comments:

requirebuyer said...

There are many such things that Franklin Marshall we wear to look fashionable but we do not feel comfortable in those garments. Well, that is not the case with Abercrombie Fitch clothing. Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses Abercrombie Fitch clothing is a world-wide renowned clothing line which has its fans all over the world. While following different trends Abercrombie Fitch one has to keep certain things in mind and one of these factors is comfort.Louis Vuitton OutletThere are numerous of us who spend plenty of money on designer clothing but at times, Tiger Shoes they also need to suffer due to the comfort factor of these clothesVibram Five Fingers Shoes

Jim said...

The cloud-sharing capabilities of the new version of Office 2007 including PowerPoint,Word, and the Excell Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 available through the SharePoint platform

louis vuitton bags said...


ugg boots outlet is Developing a Promotion of

Sales, Cheap Ugg Boots Can Be Seen Here and There. louis vuitton bags are no matter

famous in UK but also lead the market of handbags sale over the world. Louis Vuitton UK is such

a classic and luxury brand that suffers the forever pursuit of the nobleman. The designs and

colors of the Louis Vuitton purses are suit for people with different age and gender. And the

high quality makes Louis Vuitton handbags gain more compliment from its customers.