Friday, October 07, 2011

Steve's in iNirvana? anyhow, he lived incredibly!

The tech world and social network when abuzz with the demise of Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple, this morning.

May this impactful visionary rest in peace.

Go here http://www.thesundaily.my/news/167802 to read more about it.

What really caught my attention was this part of d article;

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life," Jobs said during a Stanford commencement ceremony in 2005.

"Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important."

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."


At d end of d day, I believe it's important to live life to d fullest potential we can.

I want to move forward, n not live in regret....


"13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus" - Philippians 3:13-14 (NIV)

Love & Peace!~ BC?

2 comments:

requirebuyer said...

Hogan Shoes From studs and buckles to glitter and animal print shoes, high heel shoes on sale store has it all. What are you waiting for?
Louis Vuitton Sale The perfect pair of shoes await you at Lady-Shoes-Mall.com.
Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses
Vibram Five Fingers Shoes

Jim said...

The cloud-sharing capabilities of the new version of Office 2007 including PowerPoint,Word, and the Excell Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 available through the SharePoint platform