Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Turning Point

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


Jeremiah 29:11, NIV


It's been awhile since i've updated this blog. I had planned entries in October, and i'm currently facing several issues at this juncture of my life.

The (near) future tough, bleak and uncertain, but the best thing for me to do is to continue praying, keeping my faith in God and holding on to the remaining

My apologies if you readers have been waiting on bated breath for the next entry and skipped to the next blog or website feeling disappointed.

I might share what has happened in the near future through this blog. Or perhaps, my circumstance can even be a testimony to others as well. We'll see. But the writings will come in soon, i hope.

For now, i need to maintain and update this blog.

I'll write an entry before the end of the year, as a reflection of what 2010 meant to me. Thinking about it, i think i'll be about how the year has been a turning point for me.


"We all have a weakness
But some of ours are easy to identify.
Look me in the eye
And ask for forgiveness;
We'll make a pact to never speak that word again
Yes you are my friend.


We all have something that digs at us,
At least we dig each other
So when weakness turns my ego up
I know you'll count on the me from yesterday


If I turn into another
Dig me up from under what is covering
The better part of me
Sing this song


Remind me that we'll always have each other
When everything else is gone..."


Taken from Incubus' Dig





Love & Peace!~
BC?

No comments: